Saturday, November 1, 2014

Menez calls for Milan focus

AC Milan striker Jeremy Menez believes he and his team-mates must sharpen their focus to get back to winning ways in Sunday's home match against Palermo.


Jeremy Menez: Wants AC Milan more focused

The Rossoneri have lost just once this season and are riding a six-match unbeaten run.
But they head into this weekend's encounter at the San Siro, on the back of two straight draws, including Wednesday's 1-1 result at Cagliari.
The outcome in Sardinia left Milan in fourth place, six points adrift of joint leaders Juventus and Roma.
"I believe we can do a lot better and if the team is not winning it's also my fault," Menez said to www.acmilan.com. "I am not yet at my best and I'm the first to be disappointed with my recent performances.
"I will try to do better on Sunday against Palermo."
Menez joined Milan from Paris St Germain this summer and has scored just three league goals for the Rossoneri so far.
"I want to help the team win more games," the Frenchman said. "Now we must return to winning ways because our aim this season is to qualify for the Champions League.